We have completed thousands of land surveying projects, and use state-of-the-art technology including the most current versions of AutoCAD Civil 3D and GPS/GIS equipment and software to ensure our clients with only the highest-quality and most complete and accurate information possible.
We firmly believe in the importance of precise and accurate survey control data. Our in-house surveying team is experienced in design and control surveys and is familiar with Mesa County’s GPS infrastructure and local coordinate system. Our field crews are trained to evaluate existing features and anticipate the needs of the designers when collecting data for design surveys. With the exception of some data collected for post-processing, GPS and RTS observations are all collected and processed electronically, greatly enhancing the accuracy of our data. Our control program is based on establishing survey control points accurate and durable enough to last throughout the duration of the construction process.
We currently have two Professional Land Surveyors on staff, in addition to CAD designers and survey crews. Surveying services include:
- Boundary/Cadastral Surveys
- GPS Control Surveys
- Topographic Surveys
- Floodplain Certificates
- ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
- FEMA Elevation Certificates
- Easement Surveys and Descriptions
- Subsidence Surveying and Monitoring
- Location Surveys
- Geodetic Control Surveys
- Aerial Mapping Surveys
- Pipeline Surveys
- and Construction Staking for projects including but not limited to; Residential Subdivisions, Commercial Developments, Industrial Projects, Highways and Structures, Airports, Oil and Gas Sites, etc.